- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place the spices (dried parsley – fresh chives) into a food processor and pulse a few times, until the spices have been ground up a bit.
- Scrape down the sides.
- Place the remaining ingredients – greek yogurt, buttermilk, Dijon, and lemon juice – into the food processor and pulse until the ingredients have been fully incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides, if needed, and pulse again.
- Transfer into a sealable container (like a mason jar) and place in the fridge until you’re ready to use it!