- 4 small (or 2 large) zucchini, ends trimmed and spiralized with a diced pepper.
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 a cucumber, chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- about 8 leaves of basil
- salt & pepper
- halved cherry tomatoes & basil leaves for garnish
- Place zucchini spirals in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Toss the zucchini with the avocado sauce until fully coated.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, season with more salt & pepper to taste.