It had been a while since I had cauliflower mashed potatoes and I forgot how amazing they are. We had Bison ribeye with a salad and cauliflower mashed potatoes for dinner the other night and it was amazing.
- 1-2 head of fresh cauliflower or 1-2 bags of frozen
- 4 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP horseradish (check the label for sugar and soybean oil)
- 2 T cream cheese or sour cream or greek yogurt (optional)
- 2 T or more Parmesan (optional)
- Salt, pepper and other spices if you want to taste
- Bring a couple quarts of water to a boil in a large pan and add cauliflower.
- Cook until tender (I suppose you could also use a microwave, but I’ve never tried since we don’t have one and don’t use them!)
- When tender, put into large bowl and add other ingredients.
- Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese if you want or throw a blob of butter on top and serve.