So last night my brother introduced me to a grilled cabbage slaw/salad and I had to share it. I even had some for breakfast this morning and added a little sesame oil and stevia it was great!
- 1 cabbage (small, about one pound, shredded)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tsps sea salt (or kosher, use less if using regular table salt)
- 7 pepper (grinds of)
- 11/2 tsps cumin (make sure your supply is fairly fresh, it begins to taste like dirt when elderly)
- Heap cabbage, green onions and cilantro together in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a pint jar, combine all dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Pour over cabbage and toss together. Let sit for at least 15 minutes prior to serving, to give the dressing a chance to mingle with the vegetables.