These Ham and Chive Egg Muffins are the perfect blend of protein, fiber and flavor to start your day off right. Make a big batch on the weekend to provide days of on-the-go breakfasts for your busy workweek. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
For the Lemon Vinaigrette
- 10 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-muffin tin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, nutritional yeast, sea salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Add in the ham, chives and bell pepper. Divide the egg mixture equally between the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-18 minutes, until set. Remove from the oven and cool before removing the egg muffins from muffin tins. Once fully cooled, store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
89 calories, 6g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 0g sugar, 268mg sodium, 1g fiber, and 8g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first workout – I’d love to help you achieve your best body ever!
Happy new year.