Mushroom Pizza Bites
- 12 button mushrooms rinsed
- 1/2lb italian sausage- Make sure it has no added nitrates or sugar. You could get ground meat and season yourself if you can’t find anything that is clean.
- 1 egg white
- 1/4-1/2 cup pizza sauce or no sugar added marinara sauce CHECK FOR SOYBEAN OIL AND SUGAR
- Turn on your grill so it’s hot.
- Wipe down your mushrooms and remove stems. Then place them stem side up on a plate.
- Throw your italian sausage in a bowl along with your egg white. Use your hands to combine it all together.
- Then make tablespoon size balls of the meat mixture and plop them into the cap of the mushrooms.
- Place on top rack of grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Top each mushroom and sausage cap with either hot or cold pizza/marinara sauce
- Stick a toothpick in it and YUM YUM