Mashed Potatoes everyone favorite.
This is a pretty classic recipe with a lot of Garlic and onion.
- 2 pounds of potatoes (I leave mine peeled, it is totally up to you)
- 2 heads of Garlic
- 5 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- Whipping Cream
- 2 Onions
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt or season to taste
- 1-2 tsp. of Black Pepper or season to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Slice off the very top of the garlic head. Drizzle head with butter and wrap in foil. Place on a sheet tray and bake until tender and fragrant, roughly 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Remove the outer part of the cloves and mash with a wooden spoon.
- Place potatoes in a large stockpot and cover with cold water. Add salt and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender and drain. Mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Slice the onion into thin slices and sauté until translucent.
- Meanwhile heat butter and cream until butter melts. Add the roasted garlic, onions and potatoes and mash all together.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.